Dear friends, today is a joyous day for everyone in Softinventive Lab! We used all the monumental experience and knowledge we’ve accumulated over 10 years, thought long and hard, argued, developed plans and finally created a completely new product for you, system administrators. This is our vision of what an ideal administration tool should be.
Network Olympus. What should a first-class product for sysadmins be?
The idea of creating Network Olympus didn’t come to us overnight. All the experience we’ve gained while working on Total Network Inventory, Total Software Deployment and Total Network Monitor has led us to desire …
Hello, friends! Sensational news from the Total Software Deployment team: TSD 3 has arrived! The number of changes made was so great and the improvements so evident that we decided to up the major product version.
We’re confident that you’ll be pleased with our efforts. After all, Total Software Deployment will now successfully handle the deployment of an even wider range of installers, the list of software supported for uninstallation was expanded by 50%, and the interface became more convenient and comprehensible. Just look at this impressive list of changes:
- NewNew deployment setting in the Software passport: installation context.
Updated ScannerThe TNI scanner underwent an in-depth tuning and refinement. We’ve completely rewritten the internal scanning mechanism: increased the stability of the whole process, expanded the network discovery mechanisms and significantly raised the scanning speed for medium and large networks. How events in the scanner are logged and how it interacts with Active Directory have been…
- NewObtaining information about services on the ESXi server.
- NewObtaining firewall information from the ESXi server (ESXi version 5+).
- NewObtaining software information from the ESXi server (ESXi version 6.5+).
- NewObtaining information about licenses from the ESXi server.
- NewGrouping ESXi server devices by
- NewAbility to uninstall any software that stores a silent uninstall string in the registry. This string is collected when the