- NewObtaining information about services on the ESXi server.
- NewObtaining firewall information from the ESXi server (ESXi version 5+).
- NewObtaining software information from the ESXi server (ESXi version 6.5+).
- NewObtaining information about licenses from the ESXi server.
- NewGrouping ESXi server devices by
- NewAbility to uninstall any software that stores a silent uninstall string in the registry. This string is collected when the
- NewAbility to synchronize computers and users with a different domain.
- NewAuto-picking passwords for logging into the domain during AD sync.
- NewA window with preliminary results allowing to view and control the synchronization (when launching manually).
- NewSynchronization results are logged to a text
Nearly every business enterprise involves office computers, and usually they are connected to a local network. In order to systematize the configuration and accounting of computer hardware and software, it’s necessary to periodically take their inventory. This includes conducting SAM, the process of streamlining the management of the company’s software assets.
In every company, physical assets on the local network are equipped with special software, usually licensed. And licenses, especially for specialized software packages, often cost a lot.
This means that even if such a software package is installed on just one “extra” PC, it can be quite an expensive …