Hello, friends! Another productive summer for Softinventive Lab is coming to an end. The TNI team has put together a major update that’s sure to make our users happy.
Total Network Inventory 4.2 will now be able to most accurately distinguish between the assets that are added to the storage. The new engine can also be finely tuned if you want either stricter or more lax rules.
We’ll tell you more about these improvements, but first, the list of changes:
- NewNew mechanism for identifying and merging assets.
- NewMore information is now collected when scanning and updating the status
Today, Total Network Inventory takes another step forward. Version 4.1 gives you the opportunity to obtain maximum information on Windows updates. Neither did we stop refining and updating the already familiar functionality. The full rundown is available below.
The information about updates can be collected in two different ways:
- From the Windows Update log. Just rescan any Windows computer and gain access to new information in the reports. You’ll find complete information about the update installation operations and their results on the scanned system.
- From the Windows Update service. Unlike the previous method, this option provides information not only about
Greetings to all readers of our blog! Today we want to once again bring your attention to the future of Total Network Inventory.
As you may know, we strive to keep in touch with the users of our products and listen to your feedback. All ideas and suggestions are recorded and sorted by priority and popularity, and then implemented as soon as possible.
The immediate development plans having been formulated, the team is already working on the next update. Meanwhile, we invite you to vote for what features you’re missing the most in TNI. We’ve picked out the following …
Hello! Today is the day we unveil the long-awaited Total Network Inventory 4, featuring the new module that allows to create network maps!
The update is truly massive. While part of the TNI team was working to implement the most convenient and versatile network map editor, their colleagues continued to make improvements to the existing features. To be honest, the result exceeds even our own expectations.
- BIG FEATURENetwork Map!
- NewAsynchronous mode of scanning SNMP devices and other useful new features.
- ImprovedMany improvements.
- FixedHuge number of fixes!
This time, the full list of changes is …
That’s right, guys. Today we celebrate the release of Network Olympus. The strength test has shown that the product is ready to see the light of day! Thanks to your feedback, several bugs were fixed in the final version and the interface was improved.
To find out more about the Network Olympus features, visit our website or read the previous post. And now we’re going to tell you about the available licenses and discounts for owners of Softinventive products.
There are 3 types of licenses available:
- Trial mode. This mode is activated immediately after installation. There are
Hello, friends! A new version of Total Network Inventory has seen the light of day today. The main improvements are aimed at expanding the functionality for scanning network devices via the SNMP protocol. We’ve also made a number of fixes in the main functionality.
As is usual, we offer you the full list of changes and improvements:
- NewSignificantly increased number of fields collected via the SNMP protocol: from printers, UPSes, host resources.
- NewMIB file package containing more than 300 RFC specifications (for decrypting the SNMP tree in the full scan mode), and a mechanism for updating it.