- NewImport of inventory files and whole folders by drag-n-drop from Windows Explorer.
- New“Fit columns” option for printable table reports.
- New“Clone asset” command for manually added assets.
- NewPrices are now stored with currency indication; 20+ world currencies to choose from.
- NewNew custom asset types: Projector, UPS, Printer cartridge.
- New“Manufacturer by MAC” field in table reports.
- ImprovedStorage skips SVN folders.
- Fixed“Multicore” field in processors.
- FixedProduct keys for Project 2010 and Visio
- NewManufacturer names and MAC addresses are displayed during the network scan.
- ImprovedMany interface improvements.
- ImprovedThe online status monitor now updates dynamic IPs.
- ImprovedScan tasks are matched to assets considering MAC address (if available).
- ImprovedDestination folder cannot be changed for existing assets during rescan.
- Improved“Skip existing assets” option does not skip non-scanned assets anymore.
- FixedSome issues with detection of the license
Welcome (and hurry to download) the red-hot TNI update!
The update brings great new features, big and small. Besides, it fixes a severe bug that was bugging some users for a long time… yeah, that’s what bugs do — they bug. But not this one, it’s done for.
- BIG FEATURETable report conditions.
- BIG FEATURECustom assets.
- NewIn table report constructor: ability to add hidden columns to the template.
- NewNew standard table templates: operating systems summary, detected Microsoft licenses, problematic Windows devices.
- NewStatic IP address field in table reports.
- NewNew paper formats: A3, A2, Legal,
- NewPossibility to distinguish computers by name and domain instead of MAC address and serial number.
- NewGroup membership field for user accounts.
- NewMicrosoft Office name and key fields in table reports.
- NewComputer models summary in group summary view.
- NewSerial number in Windows PC general information view.
- NewGreat Britain locale.
- ImprovedRevamped the “User accounts” standard table report.
- ImprovedRegular expressions in software accounting are now case-insensitive by default.
- ImprovedBoosted the time of Linux scanning.
- FixedCopying and exporting the software copies and licenses
Good news, everyone!
With the new update (which you are hereby encouraged to download and install) TNI is now capable of natively scanning FreeBSD-powered machines!
But that’s not all. Check out the full changelist:
- BIG FEATUREFreeBSD support.
- NewIn table report constructor: define sorting and custom titles for each column; also, fix columns so they will stay on screen while you scroll your table horizontally.
- NewValidity check for serial numbers and asset tags (cleaner asset fields in the table reports and additional info in the network tree).
- NewPossibility to Reset serial numbers via Reset properties menu (Edit/Properties).
- NewScanner mode guide.
- NewProgress bar and last processed IP for discovering of IP ranges.
- NewMany new asset fields for table reports.
- NewPossibility to restore device type, virtual type and description for one or more assets.
- NewOpen templates folder link on the Table reports sidebar for quick access to template files.
- NewCollapse all/Expand all buttons for the groups in the network tree.
- ImprovedThe “license limit exceeded” hint now shows the number of assets that are not displayed.
- Also…Some minor fixes and improvements