Nearly every business enterprise involves office computers, and usually they are connected to a local network. In order to systematize the configuration and accounting of computer hardware and software, it’s necessary to periodically take their inventory. This includes conducting SAM, the process of streamlining the management of the company’s software assets.
In every company, physical assets on the local network are equipped with special software, usually licensed. And licenses, especially for specialized software packages, often cost a lot.
This means that even if such a software package is installed on just one “extra” PC, it can be quite an expensive …
- NewAbility to use logins with blank passwords.
- NewSize of installed software (Windows).
- NewDetection of Windows 10 version ID
- NewAbility to set a background image for the network map.
- NewStoring Activity diagram records.
- NewAbility to filter Activity diagram records by time.
- NewNew parameter in
- BIG FEATUREAbility to schedule table report generation and
- NewSupport for Powershell scripts.
- NewAssistant “OS architecture” for the network tree.
- NewDeployment-related setting “Logged in user not required” in Software passport.
- NewTimestamps for desktop and deployment log messages.
- NewAbility to add a batch file as consisting of more than one file.
- ImprovedNetwork storage assistants now displayed in the order they have been added in.
- ImprovedAssistants “OS” and
- BIG FEATURECustomizable synchronization with AD
- NewSynchronization of specific groups in