18 Sep, 2012
Hello! Today we’ve got another update for you, just to freshen your TNI up with a few small and average-sized improvements while the big stuff is still boiling in our pot.The download link is right here. Grab it…
- NewSupport for Windows 8 and OS X 10.8.
- New“Architecture” asset field in the table reports.
- NewSerbian dinar (RSD) added to the currency list.
- ImprovedSpeed of custom fields processing improved.
- ImprovedMobile processors list updated.
- FixedIssues with custom assets.
- FixedIP address updates issues.
- FixedSome issues with MacOS.
- + minor fixes & improvements
27 Jul, 2012
UPD: The party is over, but system…
The Softinventive Lab team sincerely congratulates all admins and IT-pros!
Ok, let’s face it. System administrators are heroes. And heroes need hero tools!
Only today, on this remarkable occasion, we present you a 20% discount for any Total Network Inventory 2 license, except 25 nodes.
Use this coupon for purchase:
SYSDAY-2012Why is there no discount for 25 nodes? Because only today the 25 nodes license is FREE! Drop us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org (in your native language) with the subject “SYSDAY-2012” and we will send you a license for free!
18 May, 2012
- New Portuguese locale.
- NewStatus bar indicators for scanned/failed/custom assets and license usage.
- NewNew Software installations report in Software accounting.
- NewNew storage assistants: OS architecture (requires rescan) and Asset kind (scanned, failed or custom).
- NewOption to switch between relative or absolute dates in reports.
- NewPossibility to use custom date format in reports.
- NewXen virtual type and fixes for Linuxes running under Xen.
- New64-bit scanner for Linux.
- NewOnline asset field in table reports.
- NewName field for keyboards and pointing devices in table reports.
- NewAdditional time zone details (DST details).
23 Mar, 2012
Donald here. Another TNI 2 update is out. This time we’ve got some changes to our licensing scheme as well as additions and improvements to the software itself.…
- NewNew licenses (750, 1000, 1500, 2000 nodes). All licenses can now be used worldwide and for MSPs. Nationwide and Worldwide licenses merged into one: Unlimited license.
- NewRetrieving Libraries/Internet Plug-Ins for MacOS X.
- NewNew custom device types: Phone and Fax.
- NewFree and Load fields for System memory are back.
- ImprovedXLSX export: minimized memory usage, cells are now typed (numbers, dates, etc), table is formatted
01 Mar, 2012
Donald Grizzly here with a new TNI update. Spring has come! Mother Nature wakes from her dream. We? We never fell asleep in the first place!
- NewExport of table reports to XLSX format (Excel 2007 and newer).
- ImprovedRedesigned version history window.
- FixedSome issues with HTML export.
- FixedIn Software accounting: unlicensed installations were not included in total balance.
- FixedIn Software accounting: duplicate license keys appeared under certain conditions.
- FixedSome issues with custom fields.
- FixedExport of table reports with more than 10 columns.
- Some other minor fixes and improvements.
Export of tables to…
01 Mar, 2012
We are extremely proud to announce that Softinventive Lab has completed the MSPAlliance Vendor Accreditation Program. As of today, we are official members of the MSPA. MSPAlliance is the world’s largest association for the Managed Services and Cloud Computing Industry. Being a part of this community requires years of experience, highest standards of quality of products and service and recognition among MSP clients. We’ve done a lot of work to achieve this, and now we’re motivated to work even harder. What this means for you? Better service, better TNI and, ultimately, more fun!…