We’ve been fixing some performance and stability issues and analyzing bug-reports. This one here is a minor update. Click here to download.
- NewMore data gathered from Linux assets: CPU fields, RAID disks.
- NewIP is updated when rescanning an asset with non-static IP.
- UpdatedFrench, German and Spanish locales.
- UpdatedLists of MS supply channels, Windows and Office service packs, mobile CPUs.
- FixedSometimes program hanged when being closed under Windows 7 and Server 2008.
- FixedSometimes pinging of assets stopped when changing the storage.
- FixedSome filtering issues in table reports.
- FixedCopying and exporting of filtered data
Welcome (and hurry to download) the red-hot TNI update!
The update brings great new features, big and small. Besides, it fixes a severe bug that was bugging some users for a long time… yeah, that’s what bugs do — they bug. But not this one, it’s done for.
- BIG FEATURETable report conditions.
- BIG FEATURECustom assets.
- NewIn table report constructor: ability to add hidden columns to the template.
- NewNew standard table templates: operating systems summary, detected Microsoft licenses, problematic Windows devices.
- NewStatic IP address field in table reports.
- NewNew paper formats: A3, A2, Legal,
- NewPossibility to distinguish computers by name and domain instead of MAC address and serial number.
- NewGroup membership field for user accounts.
- NewMicrosoft Office name and key fields in table reports.
- NewComputer models summary in group summary view.
- NewSerial number in Windows PC general information view.
- NewGreat Britain locale.
- ImprovedRevamped the “User accounts” standard table report.
- ImprovedRegular expressions in software accounting are now case-insensitive by default.
- ImprovedBoosted the time of Linux scanning.
- FixedCopying and exporting the software copies and licenses
Good news, everyone!
With the new update (which you are hereby encouraged to download and install) TNI is now capable of natively scanning FreeBSD-powered machines!
But that’s not all. Check out the full changelist:
- BIG FEATUREFreeBSD support.
- NewIn table report constructor: define sorting and custom titles for each column; also, fix columns so they will stay on screen while you scroll your table horizontally.
- NewValidity check for serial numbers and asset tags (cleaner asset fields in the table reports and additional info in the network tree).
- NewPossibility to Reset serial numbers via Reset properties menu (Edit/Properties).
- NewScanner mode guide.
- NewProgress bar and last processed IP for discovering of IP ranges.
- NewMany new asset fields for table reports.
- NewPossibility to restore device type, virtual type and description for one or more assets.
- NewOpen templates folder link on the Table reports sidebar for quick access to template files.
- NewCollapse all/Expand all buttons for the groups in the network tree.
- ImprovedThe “license limit exceeded” hint now shows the number of assets that are not displayed.
- Also…Some minor fixes and improvements
- New Import folder command that goes into subfolders and can create groups in storage to match the imported folder structure.
- New Automatic import feature: pull data on