26 Apr, 2016
Good news, everyone! Finally, we’re ready to unveil a long-awaited update for Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve addressed several stability issues and implemented 2 of the most requested features. Let’s see the complete list of changes:…
- BIG FEATURESupport of encrypted connections for SMTP and XMPP protocols.
- NewAn option to automatically backup the project file.
- NewNew interface language (Chinese: Simplified and Traditional).
- ImprovedActivity diagram is now scrollable.
- ImprovedOptimized performance when working with large projects.
- FixedDuplication of log file contents.
- FixedErrors in the interface, as well as in operation of a number of sensors
15 Mar, 2016
Not everyone knows and uses such a killer feature of Total Network Inventory as table conditions, so today we would like to remind you about it and provide some usage examples, so you can see how it can make your work much easier. First one is simple: imagine that you need a list of computers with less than 10GB free space left on the C drive before installing some huge OS update or a new software product. This can be achieved rather quickly: Open the Table reports tab, copy the existing Logical disks template or create a similar one.…
26 Jan, 2016
Greetings! We’re releasing the first major update for Total Software Deployment! Gradually, we’re improving our software and making your wishes a reality. The key feature introduced in today’s update is the ability to deploy Microsoft Office products. But first things first. Let’s have a look at the full list of changes:…
- BIG FEATUREFor Silent deployment of Microsoft Office 2013/2016: support for Office installers that use the Click-to-Run technology.
- NewFor the Silent method: the option to set the installer timeout to kill the process during the deployment or test run if incorrect parameters were specified.
- NewFor the
26 Nov, 2015
Greetings, friends! Today, we bring you another update of Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve implemented the long-awaited functionality to quickly move devices between groups and an easy way to copy monitors in the main window. Additionally, we’ve added the ability to check the contents of HTTPS resources and fixed some other flaws present in the previous versions. Let’s look at the list of changes:…
- BIG FEATUREAbility to Drag & Drop monitors and devices.
- NewCopying monitors using Drag & Drop, including copying into device groups.
- NewMoving devices between groups using Drag & Drop.
- NewAltering the structure of
27 Oct, 2015
Great news! TNM 2 release is still fresh, but we’ve already got another treat for you. And this time it’s not just a new version, but a proper release of a brand new tool for remote software deployment in local networks: Total Software Deployment!
What can Total Software Deployment do?To start, TSD offers a simple and intuitive network scanner, borrowed from well-proven Total Network Inventory. It allows to quickly scan all MS Windows computers in the network to be able to start deploying to them. TNI users don’t have to bother with scanning and may simply use their…
The new TNI update is here, bringing you the long-awaited SNMPv3 support and a few minor fixes and updates:At last our users who have network devices that don’t support SNMPv1…
- BIG FEATURESupport for scanning of network devices via SNMP v2c and v3.
- NewAbility to switch to Change log via keyboard: Ctrl+5.
- ImprovedReporting of license usage on the status bar.
- ImprovedCompatibility with Total Software Deployment when working with the same network storage.
- FixedSAM: Returned ability to unmerge one software item from a collection.
- FixedStandard actions “Reboot” and “Poweroff”.
- FixedScan of SNMPv1 devices.