Hello again from the Total Network Inventory team! This time, we’d like to put another brick into building a firm relationship of trust with TNI users. So we’ve decided to conduct an experiment and let out clients themselves make a choice as to which features should be added first. It’s simple: vote for whichever appeals to you the most, and we’ll do our best to implement your favorites as soon as possible. We’ve shortlisted only the most requested features and created a poll. Please note that only one option can be selected. If you think that an important feature is…
25 Aug, 2016
As you may have guessed from reading the title, today Total Software Deployment takes an important step in improving ease of use. Following dedicated efforts in cooperation with translators, we’re ready to unveil a new multi-language version of the program. After all, isn’t it much easier and more comfortable to use software in your own language? Here’s the list of newly added UI languages: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian. In another wonderful news, our English documentation received many updates regarding recent new features.…
- NewSix new languages.
- NewMajor documentation update.
- NewLinks from installer type descriptions for MS
We’re elated to announce a long overdue update for Total Network Inventory! Just imagine, the standalone agent is now equipped with the ability to transfer scan results to you by a method of your choosing. We’ve called it Resident agent. Say goodbye to all the trouble that comes with scanning computers that don’t belong to your network or rarely, if ever, appear online! Once you configure the resident agent, you can receive scan results by email, FTP, or from a network share, and after adding a scan schedule, all that’s left is to settle in your comfortable chair with…
21 Jul, 2016
Dear friends, as is usual, we’d like to offer you to celebrate Sysadmin Day with us! This year, it’s celebrated on July 29th. Our annual sale is the biggest yet as it covers all 3 of our products and all licenses: Total Network Inventory 3 Total Software Deployment Total Network Monitor 2 The discount is applied automatically when you order from our site. Don’t miss your opportunity!
Offer ended on July 31
TNI 3 Standard and TSD 25 node licenses
on July 29th, the SAAD’16!
16 Jun, 2016
Hello, friends! We’ve prepared a sizable update for Total Software Deployment. In this new version, you will find a number of changes aimed primarily at improving usability. As always, let us first look at the full list of changes before delving into details:…
- BIG FEATURENew Assistant for searching for software and computers to use in deployment.
- BIG FEATUREImproved user interface.
- NewProgress indicator when loading a storage.
- NewSearch in program settings.
- ImprovedNetwork storage will load faster in certain scenarios.
- ImprovedSimplified desktop log: now completely separate and independent from the deployment log.
- ImprovedSignificantly improved
26 Apr, 2016
Good news, everyone! Finally, we’re ready to unveil a long-awaited update for Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve addressed several stability issues and implemented 2 of the most requested features. Let’s see the complete list of changes:…
- BIG FEATURESupport of encrypted connections for SMTP and XMPP protocols.
- NewAn option to automatically backup the project file.
- NewNew interface language (Chinese: Simplified and Traditional).
- ImprovedActivity diagram is now scrollable.
- ImprovedOptimized performance when working with large projects.
- FixedDuplication of log file contents.
- FixedErrors in the interface, as well as in operation of a number of sensors