That’s right, guys. Today we celebrate the release of Network Olympus. The strength test has shown that the product is ready to see the light of day! Thanks to your feedback, several bugs were fixed in the final version and the interface was improved.
To find out more about the Network Olympus features, visit our website or read the previous post. And now we’re going to tell you about the available licenses and discounts for owners of Softinventive products.
There are 3 types of licenses available:
- Trial mode. This mode is activated immediately after installation. There are no restrictions. The program provides full functionality for 60 days. You can try it out right now.
- Free license. Yes, that’s correct. A completely free Network Olympus license is available with no update restrictions or expiration dates. It’s activated automatically after a trial period. Using this license, you can add up to 50 devices and 100 sensors. We’re sure that many of you will find this offer attractive
- Commercial license. These licenses support from 100 to an Unlimited number of devices. Full functionality, including the ability to apply sensors to groups of devices. When making a purchase, you can choose the period of receiving updates: from 1 to 3 years. All commercial licenses are perpetual.
You can purchase a license right now, right here
If you already have a license for Total Network Monitor, or one for over 100 devices for Total Network Inventory or Total Software Deployment, then you can get a discount for Network Olympus. Please read the terms for obtaining discounts on this page. Your Olympus is waiting. Sign up!
Separately, we would like to thank each and every one who participated in the beta testing. Thanks to you, Network Olympus has become even better! As promised, all participants will receive a commercial license as a gift. The keys will be sent out from November 1 to 9.
That’s all for today. You can also read the full version of this post on the new site. We’ll be waiting for your feedback and suggestions. See you soon!
Hello, friends! A new version of Total Network Inventory has seen the light of day today. The main improvements are aimed at expanding the functionality for scanning network devices via the SNMP protocol. We’ve also made a number of fixes in the main functionality.
As is usual, we offer you the full list of changes and improvements:
- NewSignificantly increased number of fields collected via the SNMP protocol: from printers, UPSes, host resources.
- NewMIB file package containing more than 300 RFC specifications (for decrypting the SNMP tree in the full scan mode), and a mechanism for updating it.
- NewCollecting information about the Microsoft Edge browser version.
- ImprovedRedesigned SNMP scanning engine.
- ImprovedEven more information displayed about SNMP fields after the full scan.
- FixedSNMP scanner operation when scanning via the SNMPv3 protocol with authorization.
- FixedText in error messages when invalid SNMPv1 or SNMPv2c credentials were used.
- FixedError in the form for editing the SNMPv3 login.
- FixedMechanism for auto-picking common communities for scanning via SNMP.
- FixedScanner hanging in some cases.
- FixedScheduler: missed scans are now performed as expected after exiting sleep mode.
- FixedChanged the algorithm for checking for updates and sending results to the resident agent.
- FixedResident agent: disabled scan tasks are now skipped as expected.
- FixedAuto-import: problem saving the import data path.
- FixedError running the resident agent on an OS with Turkish localization.
- Fixed“Ends with” condition in Table reports now works correctly.
- FixedHints for storage assistants.
SNMP scanning has reached a whole new level. First off, new fields are available for reports on devices scanned via SNMP. For example, you can easily build a table report that shows the toner level in network printers or UPS battery status. And you won’t need to perform a full SNMP scan.
Changes have also affected the full scan via SNMP. The new version of the program already contains an updated MIB file package. This allows the system to decrypt many asset fields in the SNMP tree and display additional information as hints for fields on the Viewer & reports tab.
Please update and enjoy the new features.
But wait, there’s more. Coming very soon is another large-scale update that many of our users are waiting for. It’s a treat!
P.S. And don’t forget that we’re having a beta test of our new product Network Olympus. All active participants will receive a license as a gift.
Dear readers, are you ready for Friday? July is coming to a close, and that means it’s almost time to celebrate System Administrator Day! The holiday is on July the 27th.
We’d like to sincerely congratulate all admins on this wonderful day! You are the true heroes, quietly preserving the peace and order in corporate networks. May the force be with you!
We highly value what you do and hope that our products make your work a bit more pleasant. Therefore, once again, we are lowering the prices for all our licenses until August 3:
The discount is applied automatically when you order from our site.
And what is a holiday without gifts?! Starting July 23 and during the next 5 days, we’ll be handing out Total Network Inventory and Total Software Deployment licenses for 25 devices to anyone interested.
To receive your license, send us an email!
Offer ended on August 3
TNI & TSD 25 node licenses
FREE until July 28