04 Jan, 2017
Greetings, friends. As we promised, the long-awaited update for Total Network Monitor 2 has finally arrived. Many elements of the program received our attention. It’s now possible to load custom images as network map backgrounds, and the program has become more stable when working with a large number of monitors. The Activity diagram gained a time filter, and there’s other minor improvements. Let’s not hesitate and examine the full list:…
- NewAbility to set a background image for the network map.
- NewStoring Activity diagram records.
- NewAbility to filter Activity diagram records by time.
- NewNew parameter in
19 Dec, 2016
As always, greetings to everyone who reads our blog. The first winter update from Softinventive Lab has arrived. This time, the TNI team brings us another oft-requested feature that will make work easier for many of our users. TNI 3 can now not only create reports and export them in a convenient format, but do it automatically according to the schedule you’ve set. A lot of time can be saved if you have both the automatic network scanner and the report builder up and running. Here’s the complete list of changes:…
- BIG FEATUREAbility to schedule table report generation and
19 Oct, 2016
Hello, friends! Today we want to share the latest news on Total Software Deployment. Last week’s update contains some long-awaited changes. It’s not a huge list, but of course quality is more important than quantity:…
- NewSupport for Powershell scripts.
- NewAssistant “OS architecture” for the network tree.
- NewDeployment-related setting “Logged in user not required” in Software passport.
- NewTimestamps for desktop and deployment log messages.
- NewAbility to add a batch file as consisting of more than one file.
- ImprovedNetwork storage assistants now displayed in the order they have been added in.
- ImprovedAssistants “OS” and
19 Sep, 2016
Glad to welcome you again. It seems that summer has come to an end, but, despite the holiday season, our developer team has continued to delight you with compelling program updates! The key point of today’s update is the ability to customize partial synchronization of Active Directory with your TNI storage. This means that we have managed to achieve the objective set before us by Total Network Inventory users – one that turned out to be really interesting – and in the process many other elements were improved:…
- BIG FEATURECustomizable synchronization with AD
- NewSynchronization of specific groups in
25 Aug, 2016
As you may have guessed from reading the title, today Total Software Deployment takes an important step in improving ease of use. Following dedicated efforts in cooperation with translators, we’re ready to unveil a new multi-language version of the program. After all, isn’t it much easier and more comfortable to use software in your own language? Here’s the list of newly added UI languages: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian. In another wonderful news, our English documentation received many updates regarding recent new features.…
- NewSix new languages.
- NewMajor documentation update.
- NewLinks from installer type descriptions for MS
We’re elated to announce a long overdue update for Total Network Inventory! Just imagine, the standalone agent is now equipped with the ability to transfer scan results to you by a method of your choosing. We’ve called it Resident agent. Say goodbye to all the trouble that comes with scanning computers that don’t belong to your network or rarely, if ever, appear online! Once you configure the resident agent, you can receive scan results by email, FTP, or from a network share, and after adding a scan schedule, all that’s left is to settle in your comfortable chair with…