That’s right, guys. Today we celebrate the release of Network Olympus. The strength test has shown that the product is ready to see the light of day! Thanks to your feedback, several bugs were fixed in the final version and the interface was improved.
To find out more about the Network Olympus features, visit our website or read the previous post. And now we’re going to tell you about the available licenses and discounts for owners of Softinventive products.
There are 3 types of licenses available:
- Trial mode. This mode is activated immediately after installation. There are no restrictions. The program provides full functionality for 60 days. You can try it out right now.
- Free license. Yes, that’s correct. A completely free Network Olympus license is available with no update restrictions or expiration dates. It’s activated automatically after a trial period. Using this license, you can add up to 50 devices and 100 sensors. We’re sure that many of you will find this offer attractive
- Commercial license. These licenses support from 100 to an Unlimited number of devices. Full functionality, including the ability to apply sensors to groups of devices. When making a purchase, you can choose the period of receiving updates: from 1 to 3 years. All commercial licenses are perpetual.
You can purchase a license right now, right here
If you already have a license for Total Network Monitor, or one for over 100 devices for Total Network Inventory or Total Software Deployment, then you can get a discount for Network Olympus. Please read the terms for obtaining discounts on this page. Your Olympus is waiting. Sign up!
Separately, we would like to thank each and every one who participated in the beta testing. Thanks to you, Network Olympus has become even better! As promised, all participants will receive a commercial license as a gift. The keys will be sent out from November 1 to 9.
That’s all for today. You can also read the full version of this post on the new site. We’ll be waiting for your feedback and suggestions. See you soon!
Dear friends, today is a joyous day for everyone in Softinventive Lab! We used all the monumental experience and knowledge we’ve accumulated over 10 years, thought long and hard, argued, developed plans and finally created a completely new product for you, system administrators. This is our vision of what an ideal administration tool should be.
Network Olympus. What should a first-class product for sysadmins be?
The idea of creating Network Olympus didn’t come to us overnight. All the experience we’ve gained while working on Total Network Inventory, Total Software Deployment and Total Network Monitor has led us to desire to create a more flexible, versatile, all-in-one product. It’s designed to combine all our previously developed features in one project with a convenient web interface.
Network Olympus is being created under the slogan: “Simplicity and efficiency”. You don’t need to grapple with the program for long hours and days, watch training videos and talk for hours with the support team. A simple, intuitive, straightforward interface lets you quickly become familiar with all the available features. You can see for yourself today.
Network Olympus: Monitoring
Control over the operation of key elements of the corporate network is one of the top priorities for a system administrator. For the most effective solution of such problems we have created a monitoring module.
The market is full of very good and powerful monitoring products, but we’re not just making another one of them. We strive to create something special:
Are you looking to create your own custom logic for sensors and actions? Welcome to the scenario builder, the centerpiece of Network Olympus: Monitoring! It is here where you can create various logic chains, as well as connect checks, actions and notifications with each other. Does it take much effort to do this? Not at all!
Creating scenarios doesn’t actually require writing scripts. All logic chains are visualized and can be altered at any moment in just a few clicks. Unleash your imagination and automate the problem solving in your corporate network. Network Olympus will itself restart the service or server, launch the desired application, or simply remind you of a friend’s birthday and send congratulations by e-mail. The possibilities are truly limitless!
All the stats for each check, action and notification are collected with precision by the program and stored in the activity log. At your service is a detailed history of events, all kinds of filters and the ability to manage sensors directly from the log.
For easiest perception, all devices and connections between them can be promptly displayed on the network map.
Comfort and clarity in everything
- Easy deployment: everything you need to get started right away is already in the installer. You will immediately get access to the full functionality of Network Olympus: Monitoring after the installation is complete.
- Ease of use: end-to-end navigation, panels customizable for your needs, rapid transitions and the ability to edit any elements you’ve created from anywhere and at any time.
- Web interface: gain access to the program from any stationary or mobile devices wherever you are!
Take part in beta testing and receive gifts!
Your feedback is very valuable to us. Everyone who actively participates in the beta testing is guaranteed a gift in the form of a free license!
Your mountain is waiting, so be on your way and soar to new heights! Try the beta version of Network Olympus: Monitoring right now: