Today we’ve got another update for you, just to freshen your TNI up with a few small and average-sized improvements while the big stuff is still boiling in our pot.
- NewSupport for Windows 8 and OS X 10.8.
- New“Architecture” asset field in the table reports.
- NewSerbian dinar (RSD) added to the currency list.
- ImprovedSpeed of custom fields processing improved.
- ImprovedMobile processors list updated.
- FixedIssues with custom assets.
- FixedIP address updates issues.
- FixedSome issues with MacOS.
- + minor fixes & improvements
The download link is right here. Grab it while it’s still hot.
Till next time!
Ok, let’s face it. System administrators are heroes. And heroes need hero tools!
Only today, on this remarkable occasion, we present you a 20% discount for any Total Network Inventory 2 license, except 25 nodes.
Use this coupon for purchase:
Why is there no discount for 25 nodes? Because only today the 25 nodes license is FREE!
Drop us a message to email@example.com (in your native language) with the subject “SYSDAY-2012” and we will send you a license for free!
UPD: The party is over, but system administrators are still heroes: 365/24/7. Give them all your love! And if you are one of them, we love you. We believe our little present will turn some of your hard work into fun.
- New Portuguese locale.
- NewStatus bar indicators for scanned/failed/custom assets and license usage.
- NewNew Software installations report in Software accounting.
- NewNew storage assistants: OS architecture (requires rescan) and Asset kind (scanned, failed or custom).
- NewOption to switch between relative or absolute dates in reports.
- NewPossibility to use custom date format in reports.
- NewXen virtual type and fixes for Linuxes running under Xen.
- New64-bit scanner for Linux.
- NewOnline asset field in table reports.
- NewName field for keyboards and pointing devices in table reports.
- NewAdditional time zone details (DST details).
- ImprovedComputer description is updated automatically if not changed by user.
- Improved“New template” button in table reports moved to the top of sidebar.
- ImprovedAssets failed to scan are marked with a small error icon.
- FixedTime zone field in Operating system details (Windows).
- FixedExport of user-created date fields.
- FixedSSH scanners are searched for in the installation directory instead of current path.
- + minor fixes & improvements
Status bar indicators, new assistants & errors highlight
The network tree just got a little fancier and a little more convenient. Take a look at this screenshot here.
Date format options
Go to Options / General and you’ll find this in Format options section:
Unchecking Use relative dates will help you if you never ever want to see “Today” or “Monday” instead of the actual date.
And the second option speaks for itself allowing you to format your dates to your heart’s desire.
Software installations report
While the next version of our Software accounting tab is still WIP, the current one constantly needs some little tweaks and additions which we try to provide ASAP. A short time ago we discovered that Software accounting tab was actually missing the most basic and useful report. Now it’s in place.
This table features every installation of software items that you select. It can be easily searched, printed or exported to Excel for further processing.
And here is your download link! As always, more to come!