Make the best choice and help us shape TNI’s future
Greetings to all readers of our blog! Today we want to once again bring your attention to the future of Total Network Inventory.
As you may know, we strive to keep in touch with the users of our products and listen to your feedback. All ideas and suggestions are recorded and sorted by priority and popularity, and then implemented as soon as possible.
The immediate development plans having been formulated, the team is already working on the next update. Meanwhile, we invite you to vote for what features you’re missing the most in TNI. We’ve picked out the following popular options:
More about each option:
- Collect license keys of popular software: includes an ability to automatically collect new product keys, with an option to choose custom software to collect keys for.
- Option to install plugins for scanning Windows devices: allows to enable extra scanning options. In the future, we plan to create a number of plugins, such as for collecting information about Windows folder permissions or for scanning Microsoft Exchange servers.
- Expand the scanner with new features: scanning of files and folders, registry keys and disk quotas. This implies a gradual inclusion of functionality for each of these three features.
- Device Comparison report: greatly simplifies the search for differences in hardware and software between the selected devices.
- Barcode support: generate and assign barcodes to devices, search for them and send to print, as well as include barcodes in reports.
If the feature you would like the most is not on the list, please leave us a comment under this post. The most popular requests there will also be taken into account.
Thank you for your vote! Till next time.