Total Network Monitor 2.0 вeta!
- BIG FEATUREAll program elements have been updated and modified: engine, UI, documentation.
- NewHTTP sensor: UTF-8 support added for page content check.
- NewHTTP sensor: Pages availability check via HTTPS.
- NewHTTP sensor: Web servers redirection support. Now the sensor redirects in the same way as Internet browsers do.
- NewFTP sensor: Ability to specify your own port number for an FTP server.
- NewProtection from entering a random server port number for the TCP sensor.
- NewAbility to add multiple addresses for the “send email” action.
- NewAbility to check file availability on a remote server.
- ImprovedICMP sensor mechanism. Now it has improved logic and allows you to specify timeout in milliseconds.
- ImprovedOverall stability of the application (several critical errors that caused application to crash fixed).
- FixedError caused by checking inaccessible files (e.g. pagefile.sys) for several FILE sensors (file existence, file size, file compare).
- FixedICMP sensor logic (if at least one packet has passed, the monitor will turn green).
- FixedWindows sensor: Event log error. Now the sensor check behaves correctly when a large number of events is added.
- FixedInterface error while changing (adding) an HTTP sensor.
- FixedThe ICMP sensor now works correctly with IP addresses ending with 0 or 255, if the subnet mask defines them as being valid.
- FixedCount number mismatch for monitors of a certain color (monitor list header).
- FixedIncorrect behavior of TNM notification balloons in system tray.
- FixedError when trying to launch TNI.
- FixedFile format mismatch error in Project Editor.
Good news, everyone! We have updated the TNM 2 beta on August 14.
The latest build is 2930. You can download it here.
Attention! We have released a new version of TNM 2 (build 2990 RC1) on September 16.
The test period has been extended for 30 days. You can download it here.
We’re looking forward to your feedback.