11 Nov, 2014
TNI 3.1.2: Scanning via Telnet and other improvements
And here is the update we promised:A little more info on several items:
- NewTelnet protocol support (scanning of network devices running BusyBox via Telnet).
- NewDetection of virtual machines running under KVM.
- NewNew currencies in the currency list.
- NewMS SQL Server 2014 detection support and 64-bit versions designation.
- NewNew fields for MS Windows and MS Office: product name, description, and license status.
- ImprovedComputers with multiple network interfaces are distinguished more correctly (to avoid duplication).
- ImprovedAll instant search fields support search by phrase (space-separated words are searched in any order and on any positions).
- ImprovedGUI improvements in the “Edit – Properties” panel (more space for long network names) and “Edit – Users” panel (resizeable user list).
- ImprovedMobile processors dictionary updated.
- FixedMS Office 2013 product keys detection.
- FixedLags when the “Edit – Users” panel is opened and the list of users is large.
- FixedDate format in Spanish locale.