27 Oct, 2015
Great news! TNM 2 release is still fresh, but we’ve already got another treat for you. And this time it’s not just a new version, but a proper release of a brand new tool for remote software deployment in local networks: Total Software Deployment!
What can Total Software Deployment do?To start, TSD offers a simple and intuitive network scanner, borrowed from well-proven Total Network Inventory. It allows to quickly scan all MS Windows computers in the network to be able to start deploying to them. TNI users don’t have to bother with scanning and may simply use their…
The new TNI update is here, bringing you the long-awaited SNMPv3 support and a few minor fixes and updates:At last our users who have network devices that don’t support SNMPv1…
- BIG FEATURESupport for scanning of network devices via SNMP v2c and v3.
- NewAbility to switch to Change log via keyboard: Ctrl+5.
- ImprovedReporting of license usage on the status bar.
- ImprovedCompatibility with Total Software Deployment when working with the same network storage.
- FixedSAM: Returned ability to unmerge one software item from a collection.
- FixedStandard actions “Reboot” and “Poweroff”.
- FixedScan of SNMPv1 devices.
01 Oct, 2015
Today we have great news! After a long period of thorough beta-testing, we are officially releasing Total Network Monitor 2.0. This release becomes the first major update since 2010. We’ve given the product a complete overhaul, having developed a brand new monitoring engine from scratch, redesigned the user interface and re-written the documentation. Was it worth the wait? You tell us! In this release, we changed the monitoring engine completely. The new engine is able to make better use of the multiple CPU cores, offering smoother performance on today’s multi-core CPU’s. We also optimized network load to ensure that monitoring…
08 Sep, 2015
Dear friends! Over the past 3 months we have spent a lot of time making significant improvements to our network scanner. We improved its stability, reliability and scanning speed. In addition, TNI now supports scanning VMware assets via HTTPS protocol. Thus, at the moment TNI can scan virtually anything, with a single click: Now we can confidently say how a typical Softinventive product looks like And as always, we have many other improvements in the new version:…
- NewVMware login type: scanning of VMware ESX/ESXi via HTTPS.
- New“Attachment” custom field for assets.
- NewPossibility to clear the value of
14 Aug, 2015
The System Administrator Appreciation Day 2015 may be over, but we’re not yet done with surprises: meet your new assistant! Softinventive Lab is happy to announce Total Software Deployment, a perfect deployment tool for your entire network. We already had a software inventory management tool. Today, we complement that tool with another one – to help you deploy software to remote computers.
Why We Made Total Software DeploymentWhy yet another remote deployment tool? Aren’t Microsoft guys good enough building the MSI deployment tool for Windows? We love Microsoft Windows, especially the latest Windows 10, but its remote deployment…
03 Aug, 2015
As you know, the development of Total Network Monitor was suspended back in 2010. Over the years, the software has received a lot of positive feedback from you, but it still contained some known bugs that kept reminding of themselves. We hope you enjoy this news, because we’ve found time to breathe new life into the project. Just look at this changelog, which is far from being exhaustive:…
- BIG FEATUREAll program elements have been updated and modified: engine, UI, documentation.
- NewHTTP sensor: UTF-8 support added for page content check.
- NewHTTP sensor: Pages availability check via HTTPS.