- NewImport of inventory files and whole folders by drag-n-drop from Windows Explorer.
- New“Fit columns” option for printable table reports.
- New“Clone asset” command for manually added assets.
- NewPrices are now stored with currency indication; 20+ world currencies to choose from.
- NewNew custom asset types: Projector, UPS, Printer cartridge.
- New“Manufacturer by MAC” field in table reports.
- ImprovedStorage skips SVN folders.
- Fixed“Multicore” field in processors.
- FixedProduct keys for Project 2010 and Visio
- NewManufacturer names and MAC addresses are displayed during the network scan.
- ImprovedMany interface improvements.
- ImprovedThe online status monitor now updates dynamic IPs.
- ImprovedScan tasks are matched to assets considering MAC address (if available).
- ImprovedDestination folder cannot be changed for existing assets during rescan.
- Improved“Skip existing assets” option does not skip non-scanned assets anymore.
- FixedSome issues with detection of the license
We’ve been fixing some performance and stability issues and analyzing bug-reports. This one here is a minor update. Click here to download.
- NewMore data gathered from Linux assets: CPU fields, RAID disks.
- NewIP is updated when rescanning an asset with non-static IP.
- UpdatedFrench, German and Spanish locales.
- UpdatedLists of MS supply channels, Windows and Office service packs, mobile CPUs.
- FixedSometimes program hanged when being closed under Windows 7 and Server 2008.
- FixedSometimes pinging of assets stopped when changing the storage.
- FixedSome filtering issues in table reports.
- FixedCopying and exporting of filtered data
Welcome (and hurry to download) the red-hot TNI update!
The update brings great new features, big and small. Besides, it fixes a severe bug that was bugging some users for a long time… yeah, that’s what bugs do — they bug. But not this one, it’s done for.
- BIG FEATURETable report conditions.
- BIG FEATURECustom assets.
- NewIn table report constructor: ability to add hidden columns to the template.
- NewNew standard table templates: operating systems summary, detected Microsoft licenses, problematic Windows devices.
- NewStatic IP address field in table reports.
- NewNew paper formats: A3, A2, Legal,
- NewPossibility to distinguish computers by name and domain instead of MAC address and serial number.
- NewGroup membership field for user accounts.
- NewMicrosoft Office name and key fields in table reports.
- NewComputer models summary in group summary view.
- NewSerial number in Windows PC general information view.
- NewGreat Britain locale.
- ImprovedRevamped the “User accounts” standard table report.
- ImprovedRegular expressions in software accounting are now case-insensitive by default.
- ImprovedBoosted the time of Linux scanning.
- FixedCopying and exporting the software copies and licenses
Table conditions! Powerful thing, if you ask me. I love it. Can’t wait for it to be released so you could love it too!…