04 Dec, 2012
Hello! Donald here with a great TNI update for you. So many things to tell you about. First, there’s this:
Then, there’s also this:…
- BIG FEATURENew Nmap-powered network discovery and port scan engine
- NewIndication of open ports for each asset in the Scanner and in the network tree (with the help of new assistant).
- NewA screenshot of the web-interface is stored and displayed if a device with scan error has port 80 open.
- NewOS and device type detection for devices with scan errors.
- ImprovedOnline status detection reliability.
- ImprovedIP ranges and networks discovery speed.
Then, there’s also this:
18 Sep, 2012
Hello! Today we’ve got another update for you, just to freshen your TNI up with a few small and average-sized improvements while the big stuff is still boiling in our pot.The download link is right here. Grab it…
- NewSupport for Windows 8 and OS X 10.8.
- New“Architecture” asset field in the table reports.
- NewSerbian dinar (RSD) added to the currency list.
- ImprovedSpeed of custom fields processing improved.
- ImprovedMobile processors list updated.
- FixedIssues with custom assets.
- FixedIP address updates issues.
- FixedSome issues with MacOS.
- + minor fixes & improvements
27 Jul, 2012
UPD: The party is over, but system…
The Softinventive Lab team sincerely congratulates all admins and IT-pros!
Ok, let’s face it. System administrators are heroes. And heroes need hero tools!
Only today, on this remarkable occasion, we present you a 20% discount for any Total Network Inventory 2 license, except 25 nodes.
Use this coupon for purchase:
SYSDAY-2012Why is there no discount for 25 nodes? Because only today the 25 nodes license is FREE! Drop us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org (in your native language) with the subject “SYSDAY-2012” and we will send you a license for free!
18 May, 2012
- New Portuguese locale.
- NewStatus bar indicators for scanned/failed/custom assets and license usage.
- NewNew Software installations report in Software accounting.
- NewNew storage assistants: OS architecture (requires rescan) and Asset kind (scanned, failed or custom).
- NewOption to switch between relative or absolute dates in reports.
- NewPossibility to use custom date format in reports.
- NewXen virtual type and fixes for Linuxes running under Xen.
- New64-bit scanner for Linux.
- NewOnline asset field in table reports.
- NewName field for keyboards and pointing devices in table reports.
- NewAdditional time zone details (DST details).
23 Mar, 2012
Donald here. Another TNI 2 update is out. This time we’ve got some changes to our licensing scheme as well as additions and improvements to the software itself.…
- NewNew licenses (750, 1000, 1500, 2000 nodes). All licenses can now be used worldwide and for MSPs. Nationwide and Worldwide licenses merged into one: Unlimited license.
- NewRetrieving Libraries/Internet Plug-Ins for MacOS X.
- NewNew custom device types: Phone and Fax.
- NewFree and Load fields for System memory are back.
- ImprovedXLSX export: minimized memory usage, cells are now typed (numbers, dates, etc), table is formatted
01 Mar, 2012
Donald Grizzly here with a new TNI update. Spring has come! Mother Nature wakes from her dream. We? We never fell asleep in the first place!
- NewExport of table reports to XLSX format (Excel 2007 and newer).
- ImprovedRedesigned version history window.
- FixedSome issues with HTML export.
- FixedIn Software accounting: unlicensed installations were not included in total balance.
- FixedIn Software accounting: duplicate license keys appeared under certain conditions.
- FixedSome issues with custom fields.
- FixedExport of table reports with more than 10 columns.
- Some other minor fixes and improvements.