We are pleased to announce that starting August 1, 2013 EBERTLANG becomes the exclusive distributor of Softinventive Lab products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Since established in 1995, Wetzlar-based EBERTLANG Distribution GmbH has had its focus on the wholesale of Software for IT professionals. Today, the company is one of the leading value-added distributors in German-speaking Europe.
Besides classic sales activities and access to more than 6,500 IT professionals, focused especially on small and medium-sized businesses, EBERTLANG supports software producers in launching their products, the localization of Software and appropriate sales strategies and ensures a constantly growing brand awareness.
Offer ended on July 27th
25 nodes license
on July 26th, the SAAD’13!
Thanks everyone. SAAD is now behind us, but it was fun!…
- BIG FEATUREStandard and custom actions.
- NewDetection of CentOS and SliTaz Linux distributions:
- FixedFreezing of the scan process in some cases.
- FixedName resolving for assets with dynamic IPs.
Introducing actionsThere are a few Standard actions that TNI performs directly (Reboot, Power-off and Wake-on-LAN) as well as Custom actions, where…
- NewNew fast network discovery engine — Asynchronous engine. Discovers online hosts in /24 subnet (254 addresses) in just one second.
- NewPossibility to choose from three network engines (asynchronous, Nmap and classic) for online status detection and network discovery, and two network engines (Nmap and classic) for port scanning.
- NewPossibility to run TCP-ping (skip ICMP and ARP ping and scan ports immediately) to discover assets that don’t respond to ping.
- BIG FEATUREScan scheduler
Creating and scheduling a task listYes, the Scheduler operates on saved task lists. To create these, you first add some tasks to the scanner, set them up (i.e. discover nodes within ranges, enter logins and passwords, etc) and then you click Save current tasks button on the sidebar. The result is what you see in the figure here. Each…
- BIG FEATURENew Nmap-powered network discovery and port scan engine
- NewIndication of open ports for each asset in the Scanner and in the network tree (with the help of new assistant).
- NewA screenshot of the web-interface is stored and displayed if a device with scan error has port 80 open.
- NewOS and device type detection for devices with scan errors.
- ImprovedOnline status detection reliability.
- ImprovedIP ranges and networks discovery speed.
Then, there’s also this: