Dear friends, as is usual, we’d like to offer you to celebrate Sysadmin Day with us! This year, it’s celebrated on July 29th.
Our annual sale is the biggest yet as it covers all 3 of our products and all licenses:
The discount is applied automatically when you order from our site. Don’t miss your opportunity!
Offer ended on July 31
TNI 3 Standard and TSD 25 node licenses
on July 29th, the SAAD’16!
Good news, everyone! Finally, we’re ready to unveil a long-awaited update for Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve addressed several stability issues and implemented 2 of the most requested features. Let’s see the complete list of changes:
- BIG FEATURESupport of encrypted connections for SMTP and XMPP protocols.
- NewAn option to automatically backup the project file.
- NewNew interface language (Chinese: Simplified and Traditional).
- ImprovedActivity diagram is now scrollable.
- ImprovedOptimized performance when working with large projects.
- FixedDuplication of log file contents.
- FixedErrors in the interface, as well as in operation of a number of sensors and actions.
- FixedOperation as a service in Windows XP.
The most requested feature of all has long been the ability to send email alerts through mail servers that require SSL/TLS-encrypted connection and a username and password for authorization.
We’ve optimized the interface: now, TNM will be able to deal with many more monitors and devices than before.
And, to limit the possibility of losing important data should something nasty happen to your project, you can now enable automatic backup of your project file at set intervals.
Furthermore, a small but much requested addition – a scroll-bar – was added to the Activity diagram for individual monitors. Now you can see much further into the past than before.
We thank you for your attention.
Greetings, friends! Today, we bring you another update of Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve implemented the long-awaited functionality to quickly move devices between groups and an easy way to copy monitors in the main window. Additionally, we’ve added the ability to check the contents of HTTPS resources and fixed some other flaws present in the previous versions. Let’s look at the list of changes:
- BIG FEATUREAbility to Drag & Drop monitors and devices.
- NewCopying monitors using Drag & Drop, including copying into device groups.
- NewMoving devices between groups using Drag & Drop.
- NewAltering the structure of groups using Drag & Drop.
- NewCutting, copying and pasting monitors via the context menu.
- NewMenu option to run Total Software Deployment.
- NewSupport for HTTPS links in HTTP sensor.
- ImprovedDevice information refresh in the Network tree.
- Improved“Show message” action.
- ImprovedRunning TNM as a service.
- ImprovedRendering of the monitor list and of the Network tree when refreshing.
- ImprovedNew program icon and new graphics in the installer.
- ImprovedNew image in exported HTML logs.
- Fixed“Insert macro” button when setting up an action.
- FixedCounter errors on stopped monitors.
- FixedCrash when removing black monitors for most Internet sensor types.
- FixedEncoding for the “Send email” action.
- FixedSeveral option items.
- FixedCrash when working with a large number of monitors.
Not too long ago, when Total Network Monitor 2 was still at the stage of open beta testing and you sent in feedback to help us improve the functionality and usability of the program, the one request we received most often was for Drag & Drop functionality, which has now been implemented! The Project Editor is no longer needed: now it’s all quick and intuitive. Copying monitors and moving devices between groups in the Network tree is done using Drag & Drop, while moving monitors is available from the context menu. It’s easy! Update the program and try it out for yourself.
We hope you enjoyed the news. See you soon!