26 Nov, 2015
Greetings, friends! Today, we bring you another update of Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve implemented the long-awaited functionality to quickly move devices between groups and an easy way to copy monitors in the main window. Additionally, we’ve added the ability to check the contents of HTTPS resources and fixed some other flaws present in the previous versions. Let’s look at the list of changes:…
- BIG FEATUREAbility to Drag & Drop monitors and devices.
- NewCopying monitors using Drag & Drop, including copying into device groups.
- NewMoving devices between groups using Drag & Drop.
- NewAltering the structure of
01 Oct, 2015
Today we have great news! After a long period of thorough beta-testing, we are officially releasing Total Network Monitor 2.0. This release becomes the first major update since 2010. We’ve given the product a complete overhaul, having developed a brand new monitoring engine from scratch, redesigned the user interface and re-written the documentation. Was it worth the wait? You tell us! In this release, we changed the monitoring engine completely. The new engine is able to make better use of the multiple CPU cores, offering smoother performance on today’s multi-core CPU’s. We also optimized network load to ensure that monitoring…
03 Aug, 2015
As you know, the development of Total Network Monitor was suspended back in 2010. Over the years, the software has received a lot of positive feedback from you, but it still contained some known bugs that kept reminding of themselves. We hope you enjoy this news, because we’ve found time to breathe new life into the project. Just look at this changelog, which is far from being exhaustive:…
- BIG FEATUREAll program elements have been updated and modified: engine, UI, documentation.
- NewHTTP sensor: UTF-8 support added for page content check.
- NewHTTP sensor: Pages availability check via HTTPS.
The new version of Total Network Monitor 1.1.3 (build 1500) has been released. Starting from this version the program is distributed as freeware. Besides, we have made some fixed and improvements. See details below:…
- NewHost field added to the GET-request (HTTP probe) to support virtual hosting.
- ImprovedSetting of URL for HTTP probes. Now it is possible to specify the domain (site) name and port for connection.
- ImprovedSending of e-mail alerts via SMTP. Now FQDN of the local computer is passed with HELO/EHLO commands, as per RFC standards.
- FixedWindows and File probes. Now the name or IP