TNI 3.4.4: Major reengineering is in progress
Hi, readers. No, we have not gone missing. We are still here, still coding.
Having finished version 3.4 additions and improvements, the TNI team set out to enhance the existing capabilities of the program. At the moment, we are working on in-depth refactoring and reengineering of the core TNI functionality. In March and April, we released two updates featuring online state monitoring improvements.
Today’s update contains fixes for some flaws that were reported by users in the recent months.
- NewAbility to use logins with blank passwords.
- NewSize of installed software (Windows).
- NewDetection of Windows 10 version ID and minor build numbers.
- FixedHyper-V VMs were detected as Virtual PC (Windows).
- FixedPASSWORD template for custom actions.
- FixedDisplay of AD users with UPN suffix.
- FixedDisplay of icons for Windows 8 & 10, Server 2012 & 2016.
- FixedIncorrect detection of macOS Sierra 10.12.
- + Some other fixes and improvements.
Also in June, we plan to release a completely redesigned module for working with AD. And after, we have plans to improve the speed and stability of the scanner as a whole.
We’re making TNI faster and more reliable and stable. Do not forget to check for updates in the program!
Neither have we stopped working on Total Software Deployment. A major update is actually right around the corner. We’re sure that the new feature is just what you’ve been waiting for.