13 Oct, 2015
TNI 3.2.1: SNMPv3 support
The new TNI update is here, bringing you the long-awaited SNMPv3 support and a few minor fixes and updates:At last our users who have network devices that don’t support SNMPv1 are relieved. They can use the latest and secure version 3 of SNMP protocol to collect information from their devices. Hardware with SNMPv2c support was not forgotten as well. We would be glad to receive your feedback about this new feature. And as always, till next time!
- BIG FEATURESupport for scanning of network devices via SNMP v2c and v3.
- NewAbility to switch to Change log via keyboard: Ctrl+5.
- ImprovedReporting of license usage on the status bar.
- ImprovedCompatibility with Total Software Deployment when working with the same network storage.
- FixedSAM: Returned ability to unmerge one software item from a collection.
- FixedStandard actions “Reboot” and “Poweroff”.
- FixedScan of SNMPv1 devices.