11 Jun, 2014
TNI 3.0.1: DB servers detection and other improvements
Hello! Today there’s a little update with stability fixes and improvements.See you again soon!
- NewDetection of database servers (see “Databases” section): MS SQL Server (including edition), MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database, Firebird.
- NewPossibility to convert non-scanned assets to custom assets.
- NewDetection of Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in the storage assistants and group summary.
- ImprovedConvenient license upgrade and renewal (in-program license selection and direct forwarding to the order process).
- ImprovedLinux agent: SMART information, RAID array disks information, CPU clock speed detection.
- ImprovedMac agent stability.
- FixedDashes instead of computer names in Software accounting.
- FixedSelf-interruption of the scan process in large networks with slow-scanning computers.
- FixedDetection of OS X systems as Windows 8 in the storage assistants and group summary.
- FixedSoftware report templates are now saved in the correct folder.
- FixedVirtualization type of a non-scanned virtual machine now changes correctly after successful scan.
- FixedViolations in field editors.
- FixedDuplication in license reports.