22 Jul, 2015
Another year, another SAAD! System administrators and all IT people, you are awesome, and we salute you! And let this become a good tradition of ours: if you visit our Purchase page, you’ll find that the prices are lower than usual!
Offer ended on August 14th
TNI 3 Professional 25 nodes license
on July 31st, the SAAD’15!
18 May, 2015
Greetings! Long time no see! From the side it might even seem that we lounged for the past 4 months. But of course not, in fact, everything was much more interesting. We paid a huge amount of time to optimize and improve the stability of Total Network Inventory. During these 4 months, we have released seven builds, and as you may have noticed, the latest version is already 3.1.6. Let’s see what changes we’ve made during this time:…
- NewChange log: ability to choose the history depth and select specific objects for log building (major speed-up).
17 Dec, 2014
Hello! Another interesting update has been released:
- BIG FEATUREFull SNMP scan with possibility to load vendor MIB files.
- NewList of all USB devices that have ever been connected to Windows computers.
- NewInventory number and serial number in brief printable report for General information.
- ImprovedESXi and FreeBSD agents updated.
- FixedMS Office 2013 product keys detection (KMS and Click-to-Run).
Full SNMP scanPreviously Total Network Inventory was able to collect only a small subset of information from devices with SNMP support. Now it’s in the past. Full SNMP scan will provide you with all available information. Moreover,…
02 Dec, 2014
Part 2: “Filters”.And we are continuing our series of tutorials. As we promised, today we’re going to describe the most popular filters and advise how to apply them best. All filters are located right under the “Software” and “Licenses” tabs and have the following form: While filters are not enabled, the main list will display all of the software from all scanned workstations. Use “Asset filter” to display a list of software on specific workstations. Select a device, several devices (make sure that the “Multiple selection” box is checked) or a group in the network tree to…
01 Dec, 2014
Usually, when someone visits the “Software accounting” tab for the first time, he just doesn’t know from where to start. Well, software and license accounting in networks has never been too easy. We decided to release a series of blog posts for those who have just begun to use this module or avoided using it for some reason. We are going to advise you from where to start and what kind of information may prove to be most useful.
Part 1: “Getting Started”.First, you need to pay attention to the menu in the upper left corner. This is where…
11 Nov, 2014
And here is the update we promised:…
- NewTelnet protocol support (scanning of network devices running BusyBox via Telnet).
- NewDetection of virtual machines running under KVM.
- NewNew currencies in the currency list.
- NewMS SQL Server 2014 detection support and 64-bit versions designation.
- NewNew fields for MS Windows and MS Office: product name, description, and license status.
- ImprovedComputers with multiple network interfaces are distinguished more correctly (to avoid duplication).
- ImprovedAll instant search fields support search by phrase (space-separated words are searched in any order and on any positions).
- ImprovedGUI improvements in the “Edit –