21 Jul, 2016
Dear friends, as is usual, we’d like to offer you to celebrate Sysadmin Day with us! This year, it’s celebrated on July 29th. Our annual sale is the biggest yet as it covers all 3 of our products and all licenses: Total Network Inventory 3 Total Software Deployment Total Network Monitor 2 The discount is applied automatically when you order from our site. Don’t miss your opportunity!
Offer ended on July 31
TNI 3 Standard and TSD 25 node licenses
on July 29th, the SAAD’16!
16 Jun, 2016
Hello, friends! We’ve prepared a sizable update for Total Software Deployment. In this new version, you will find a number of changes aimed primarily at improving usability. As always, let us first look at the full list of changes before delving into details:…
- BIG FEATURENew Assistant for searching for software and computers to use in deployment.
- BIG FEATUREImproved user interface.
- NewProgress indicator when loading a storage.
- NewSearch in program settings.
- ImprovedNetwork storage will load faster in certain scenarios.
- ImprovedSimplified desktop log: now completely separate and independent from the deployment log.
- ImprovedSignificantly improved
26 Jan, 2016
Greetings! We’re releasing the first major update for Total Software Deployment! Gradually, we’re improving our software and making your wishes a reality. The key feature introduced in today’s update is the ability to deploy Microsoft Office products. But first things first. Let’s have a look at the full list of changes:…
- BIG FEATUREFor Silent deployment of Microsoft Office 2013/2016: support for Office installers that use the Click-to-Run technology.
- NewFor the Silent method: the option to set the installer timeout to kill the process during the deployment or test run if incorrect parameters were specified.
- NewFor the
27 Oct, 2015
Great news! TNM 2 release is still fresh, but we’ve already got another treat for you. And this time it’s not just a new version, but a proper release of a brand new tool for remote software deployment in local networks: Total Software Deployment!
What can Total Software Deployment do?To start, TSD offers a simple and intuitive network scanner, borrowed from well-proven Total Network Inventory. It allows to quickly scan all MS Windows computers in the network to be able to start deploying to them. TNI users don’t have to bother with scanning and may simply use their…
14 Aug, 2015
The System Administrator Appreciation Day 2015 may be over, but we’re not yet done with surprises: meet your new assistant! Softinventive Lab is happy to announce Total Software Deployment, a perfect deployment tool for your entire network. We already had a software inventory management tool. Today, we complement that tool with another one – to help you deploy software to remote computers.