28 Dec, 2017
Dear readers of our blog! Today’s post is all about the new version of Total Software Deployment. In this update, we bring you the expansion of the existing functionality and enhancements that will give you additional freedom when using the program. The new TSD will give you the ability to uninstall more software of various types, and any installer can now be updated right in the Software passport. Here is more or less the full list of changes:…
- NewAbility to uninstall any software that stores a silent uninstall string in the registry. This string is collected when the
26 Jul, 2017
Dear readers, are you ready for Friday? July is coming to a close, and that means it’s almost time to celebrate System Administrator Day! The holiday is on July the 28th. We’d like to sincerely congratulate all admins on this wonderful day! You are the true heroes, quietly preserving the peace and order in corporate networks. May the force be with you! We highly value what you do and hope that our products make your work a bit more pleasant. Therefore, once again, we are lowering the prices for all our licenses until August 11: Total Network …
06 Jul, 2017
Hello, dear readers of our blog! It’s been a long time since the last major Total Software Deployment update. But today we certainly have a big one! Since the release of the very first version, we knew that TSD would eventually gain this feature, and numerous feedbacks have confirmed that it’s essential. As you may have guessed, today’s update is dedicated to the new remote MSI uninstallation module. There’s no need for any more scripts or parameters. A few mouse clicks – and the unnecessary program will be correctly uninstalled on just one, a few or all network computers.…
09 Jun, 2017
Hi, readers. No, we have not gone missing. We are still here, still coding. Having finished version 3.4 additions and improvements, the TNI team set out to enhance the existing capabilities of the program. At the moment, we are working on in-depth refactoring and reengineering of the core TNI functionality. In March and April, we released two updates featuring online state monitoring improvements. Today’s update contains fixes for some flaws that were reported by users in the recent months.…
- NewAbility to use logins with blank passwords.
- NewSize of installed software (Windows).
- NewDetection of Windows 10 version ID
19 Oct, 2016
Hello, friends! Today we want to share the latest news on Total Software Deployment. Last week’s update contains some long-awaited changes. It’s not a huge list, but of course quality is more important than quantity:…
- NewSupport for Powershell scripts.
- NewAssistant “OS architecture” for the network tree.
- NewDeployment-related setting “Logged in user not required” in Software passport.
- NewTimestamps for desktop and deployment log messages.
- NewAbility to add a batch file as consisting of more than one file.
- ImprovedNetwork storage assistants now displayed in the order they have been added in.
- ImprovedAssistants “OS” and
25 Aug, 2016
As you may have guessed from reading the title, today Total Software Deployment takes an important step in improving ease of use. Following dedicated efforts in cooperation with translators, we’re ready to unveil a new multi-language version of the program. After all, isn’t it much easier and more comfortable to use software in your own language? Here’s the list of newly added UI languages: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian. In another wonderful news, our English documentation received many updates regarding recent new features.…
- NewSix new languages.
- NewMajor documentation update.
- NewLinks from installer type descriptions for MS