Softinventive Lab Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is fully protected. Should we request you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Softinventive Lab Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you agree with any changes made. This policy is effective from July 26, 2006.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail;
- we may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place the suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
With respect to cookies: we do not set any cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement that is applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you may indicate in the message text that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you inform us that you would like this to happen.
You may request the details of the personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee is applicable. If you would like a copy of the information that is held on file about you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above shown address. We will promptly correct any information found to be erroneous.
651 Holiday Drive
Foster Plaza 5
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- +1 (888) 447 2266 US and Canada toll-free
- +1 (412) 928 4717 Direct number in Pittsburgh
- +44 (20) 7193 4266 Direct number in London
- +1 (412) 928 4951 Fax number