43 replies to this topic

#41 Zak

Zak

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:53 AM

Hello support, i have tested the beta, but i have troubles with scanning my domain controllers, and a linux CentOs.

In the image that i attached you can see in first position my domain controller after 15 minutes of scanning, it stays in scanning software status on 65%.

I have another domain controller that have the same troubles that my first domain controller.

In the TNI application with version 1.6.8, i don't have the troubles with domain controllers, in that version my two domain controllers are scanned in seconds.

This issue was finally fixed in the latest version 2.0.1.

In the second position you can see a linux version: "Linux lcalp-tropos 2.6.9-55.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed May 2 14:28:44 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux", that have troubles to do the scanning.

Do you still have troubles with scanning these Linux systems with the latest version? If so, please send us an email.
Softinventive Lab support

#42 Zak

Zak

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:01 AM

I can't even get the latest beta to work on several systems...

it fires up, asks me for my storage location and it shuts down...this is happening on my windows XP and Windows 7 systems...

am I missing something, suggestions? previous betas worked.

Hi Thrashie,
Do you experience the same with the latest update (2.0.1 build 1078)? If so, please send us an email.

#43 Zak

Zak

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:04 AM

I had sent a 'enhancement' request in via the TNI v2 beta for this, but I'm wondering how others might handle this issue. (I also can't believe I just now thought of this! Too busy doing limited testing to run across the problem I guess, but regardless, this issue is staring me full in the face now!)

Hi Hemo2,
We are still working on this issue, please give us some more time. We need to discuss the possibilities again here.

#44 Zak

Zak

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:06 AM

TNI 2 moved out of the beta state. Beta version topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users