• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tim Backer

Tim Backer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

So I've been running TNM now for a couple of weeks and it's fulfilling my needs pretty nicely.

In thinking about using it permanently and expanding it's use, I have to ask what the future holds for this app.

There are some minor bugs noted in this forum, and a number of enhancements being requested (including some by me in a private email). Unfortunately I have been stung by apps that "go free" then the development cycle slows to zip.

I'm sure we are all curious whats on the burner, and what the update cycle will be. From experience, I can say some of the best and most requested apps out there are ones that are developed with heavy input from the users via forums, emails, and even bug killing. The big guys should take a chapter from that book!

Thanks to the developers for their hard work. BTW - I'm going to be testing the inventory app soon (when time permits). It looks equally well done.

#2 Zak

Zak

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:59 AM

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your feedback.
Currently we have higher priority tasks, particularly TNI 2.0 and a new application being developed. That's why unfortunately we will not be able to pay much attention to further development of TNM. It will be updated, but not so frequently as we would like it to.
Softinventive Lab support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users