• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 huhlig

huhlig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:46 PM

I just installed the beta with 2 days left and 2 features seem to come to mind immediately.

1. The ability to shut off the popups that constantly occur when a test fails.
  2. An integration with libpcap to auto-detect hosts on the network by the traffic they emit. If they are in the list allow for a sensor for network traffic, if they are not add them to a second detected list either for adding or ignoring. Obviously this would be optional.

#2 huhlig

huhlig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:17 PM

Additional annoying thing. You are unable to move hosts between groups that I can find. The obvious method of drag and drop doesn't seem to work nor is there a move option I can find. Also it would be nice to be able to roll statuses in a group up to a single pin.

#3 Armo

Armo

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:04 AM

The ability to shut off the popups that constantly occur when a test fails.

You can right-click any monitor and choose "Disable actions", as well as add more actions or edit existing ones through "Monitor properties".

An integration with libpcap to auto-detect hosts on the network by the traffic they emit. If they are in the list allow for a sensor for network traffic, if they are not add them to a second detected list either for adding or ignoring. Obviously this would be optional.

We'll consider this.

Additional annoying thing. You are unable to move hosts between groups that I can find. The obvious method of drag and drop doesn't seem to work nor is there a move option I can find.

This is a popular request, and we'll consider the possibility of implementing this functionality.

Also it would be nice to be able to roll statuses in a group up to a single pin.

We'll consider this idea as well.

#4 huhlig

huhlig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:04 AM

Is there anyway to disable the popup without disabling all other actions on a monitor? 

#5 Armo

Armo

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:10 PM

In Monitor properties/Actions untick the tickboxes for actions you want to disable. You can see what any separate action does by selecting it and clicking Test.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users