21 Jul, 2016
Dear friends, as is usual, we’d like to offer you to celebrate Sysadmin Day with us! This year, it’s celebrated on July 29th. Our annual sale is the biggest yet as it covers all 3 of our products and all licenses: Total Network Inventory 3 Total Software Deployment Total Network Monitor 2 The discount is applied automatically when you order from our site. Don’t miss your opportunity!
Offer ended on July 31
TNI 3 Standard and TSD 25 node licenses
on July 29th, the SAAD’16!
16 Jun, 2016
Hello, friends! We’ve prepared a sizable update for Total Software Deployment. In this new version, you will find a number of changes aimed primarily at improving usability. As always, let us first look at the full list of changes before delving into details:…
- BIG FEATURENew Assistant for searching for software and computers to use in deployment.
- BIG FEATUREImproved user interface.
- NewProgress indicator when loading a storage.
- NewSearch in program settings.
- ImprovedNetwork storage will load faster in certain scenarios.
- ImprovedSimplified desktop log: now completely separate and independent from the deployment log.
- ImprovedSignificantly improved
26 Apr, 2016
Good news, everyone! Finally, we’re ready to unveil a long-awaited update for Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve addressed several stability issues and implemented 2 of the most requested features. Let’s see the complete list of changes:…
- BIG FEATURESupport of encrypted connections for SMTP and XMPP protocols.
- NewAn option to automatically backup the project file.
- NewNew interface language (Chinese: Simplified and Traditional).
- ImprovedActivity diagram is now scrollable.
- ImprovedOptimized performance when working with large projects.
- FixedDuplication of log file contents.
- FixedErrors in the interface, as well as in operation of a number of sensors
15 Mar, 2016
Not everyone knows and uses such a killer feature of Total Network Inventory as table conditions, so today we would like to remind you about it and provide some usage examples, so you can see how it can make your work much easier. First one is simple: imagine that you need a list of computers with less than 10GB free space left on the C drive before installing some huge OS update or a new software product. This can be achieved rather quickly: Open the Table reports tab, copy the existing Logical disks template or create a similar one.…
26 Jan, 2016
Greetings! We’re releasing the first major update for Total Software Deployment! Gradually, we’re improving our software and making your wishes a reality. The key feature introduced in today’s update is the ability to deploy Microsoft Office products. But first things first. Let’s have a look at the full list of changes:…
- BIG FEATUREFor Silent deployment of Microsoft Office 2013/2016: support for Office installers that use the Click-to-Run technology.
- NewFor the Silent method: the option to set the installer timeout to kill the process during the deployment or test run if incorrect parameters were specified.
- NewFor the
26 Nov, 2015
Greetings, friends! Today, we bring you another update of Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve implemented the long-awaited functionality to quickly move devices between groups and an easy way to copy monitors in the main window. Additionally, we’ve added the ability to check the contents of HTTPS resources and fixed some other flaws present in the previous versions. Let’s look at the list of changes:…
- BIG FEATUREAbility to Drag & Drop monitors and devices.
- NewCopying monitors using Drag & Drop, including copying into device groups.
- NewMoving devices between groups using Drag & Drop.
- NewAltering the structure of