Table conditions! Powerful thing, if you ask me. I love it. Can’t wait for it to be released so you could love it too!…
Good news, everyone!
With the new update (which you are hereby encouraged to download and install) TNI is now capable of natively scanning FreeBSD-powered machines!
But that’s not all. Check out the full changelist:
- BIG FEATUREFreeBSD support.
- NewIn table report constructor: define sorting and custom titles for each column; also, fix columns so they will stay on screen while you scroll your table horizontally.
- NewValidity check for serial numbers and asset tags (cleaner asset fields in the table reports and additional info in the network tree).
- NewPossibility to Reset serial numbers via Reset properties menu (Edit/Properties).
- NewScanner mode guide.
- NewProgress bar and last processed IP for discovering of IP ranges.
- NewMany new asset fields for table reports.
- NewPossibility to restore device type, virtual type and description for one or more assets.
- NewOpen templates folder link on the Table reports sidebar for quick access to template files.
- NewCollapse all/Expand all buttons for the groups in the network tree.
- ImprovedThe “license limit exceeded” hint now shows the number of assets that are not displayed.
- Also…Some minor fixes and improvements
- New Import folder command that goes into subfolders and can create groups in storage to match the imported folder structure.
- New Automatic import feature: pull data on