As you may have guessed from reading the title, today Total Software Deployment takes an important step in improving ease of use. Following dedicated efforts in cooperation with translators, we’re ready to unveil a new multi-language version of the program. After all, isn’t it much easier and more comfortable to use software in your own language? Here’s the list of newly added UI languages:
Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian.
In another wonderful news, our English documentation received many updates regarding recent new features.
- NewSix new languages.
- NewMajor documentation update.
- NewLinks from installer type descriptions for MS Office CtR, Batch File and Java Installer to relevant documentation sections.
- NewLinks from error messages in the Deployment log to recommendations for their solution.
- ImprovedSelecting nodes in the Software and Network trees.
- ImprovedOS name is now represented as an icon in the Deployment targets list.
- ImprovedStorage name instead of its folder name in the Network storage menu.
- ImprovedThe Deployment assistant no longer performs searches in installation dates in order to avoid displaying inaccurate search results when program version number partially matches the date.
- FixedError when creating the command file, which consequently made it impossible to load it.
- FixedFreezing when deploying to a computer where the user is not logged in.
- FixedUnaltered timeout values in Silent packages will now be updated after the default timeout setting is changed in Options.
- FixedRendering errors when editing search strings in the Deployment assistant.
- FixedMacro deployment of MSI installers will now be blocked when interactive services are disabled on the target computer. The MSI interface cannot be rendered in such an environment, and the installer is closed with an error.
- FixedSome errors that may impede re-deployment to a computer after deployment failure.
- FixedScroll errors on several controls.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Until next time!