Good news, everyone! Finally, we’re ready to unveil a long-awaited update for Total Network Monitor 2. We’ve addressed several stability issues and implemented 2 of the most requested features. Let’s see the complete list of changes:
- BIG FEATURESupport of encrypted connections for SMTP and XMPP protocols.
- NewAn option to automatically backup the project file.
- NewNew interface language (Chinese: Simplified and Traditional).
- ImprovedActivity diagram is now scrollable.
- ImprovedOptimized performance when working with large projects.
- FixedDuplication of log file contents.
- FixedErrors in the interface, as well as in operation of a number of sensors and actions.
- FixedOperation as a service in Windows XP.
The most requested feature of all has long been the ability to send email alerts through mail servers that require SSL/TLS-encrypted connection and a username and password for authorization.
We’ve optimized the interface: now, TNM will be able to deal with many more monitors and devices than before.
And, to limit the possibility of losing important data should something nasty happen to your project, you can now enable automatic backup of your project file at set intervals.
Furthermore, a small but much requested addition – a scroll-bar – was added to the Activity diagram for individual monitors. Now you can see much further into the past than before.
We thank you for your attention.