Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:15 AM
Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:20 AM
Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:27 PM
It is very clumsy to add a new devices one at a time.
Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:45 PM
Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:00 AM
The ability to be run as a service would be welcome.
Also, a restricted user mode would be nice (read-only).
Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:01 AM
Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:18 PM
Firstly I'd like the actual details of Event Logs to be sent through as an action (as I've previously discussed and performed manually using the PSLoglist application and a vbscript). Ideally this would be customizable to create a digest of recent errors / audit failures etc, plus the ability to filter out some errors etc.
Secondly some ability to be emailed the current status of TNM would be good, i.e. to see the status of each monitor with the possibility of showing uptime/downtime measures.
Lastly I'd like to see reporting on the performance monitors built in to TNM.
Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:42 AM
Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:44 AM
Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:16 AM
First of all, I want to say that Total Network Monitor is a great piece of software!!!
I want/wish the following features:
1) Automatic Sorting (Asc/Desc) By (Device) Name
2) More details/fields in the Device Properties Window: Device/Type, Description, HostName, Brand, Family, Model, Serial Number, MAC Address, Location, Building (e.g.: Switch, Core Switch, Main Switch, Switch_1, 3Com, 5500SI, 3CR17250-91, AAAABBBCCCD, 00:CD:15:00:1C, 5th Floor, Main Facility)
3) Integration with MySQL/PostgreSQL for Stats
Thank very much!!!
Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:29 PM
1. A read-only web interface that ties in with LDAP. So project managers and IT personell can all log in and view the status of their servers. With each subfolder created, be able to set permissions on who is allowed to view what servers, so that each project or division of the company can only see their servers.
2. Auto-generation of logs for particular groups of servers. Be able to set up daily, weekly, monthly, annual reports that could be generated automatically and sent via email to whomever would like the report.
3. Set up a process that pulls additional information about the server or workstation and saves it to an information tab about that particular device.
Thank you for this product, IT professionals appreciate your efforts and I will recommend to colleagues.
Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:52 AM
Thank you for your ideas, we will consider them during further development.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users