4 replies to this topic

#1 artem.uglov

artem.uglov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:54 PM

Hello.
My english is not so good, but i'l try =)

How can i change properties for Green and Red monitors status?
For Example:
if i create Action for ICMP(ping) monitor and have "Request timed out. 25% losses." - it's Red

For me 25%-75% packet lost is not critial(check vpn tunnel), and i want change Red monitor - is 75-100% losses
Green 0%-75% losses.

But i don't know where is this options?

#2 Zak

Zak

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:36 AM

Hello.
Unfortunately it's not possible to do as you say. The monitor color does not depend on the history (% of losses), it is the result of last check only.
It is only possible to set an action (for example, email sending) to be executed if a monitor is in red state for N times in a row, for example after 5 failed checks (red or black color).
Softinventive Lab support

#3 artem.uglov

artem.uglov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:10 PM

I thought that it will be easier to draw the image with designations of conditions. But from your answer I have already understood the decision which will approach me.

Many thanks for the answer.
Your software product is really very good.

Big thanx.

Sorry for my bad english.

#4 droseberry

droseberry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

Hello,

I have a quick question. When I have the Red monitors highlighted in my project it lists the current monitors that are red. If any additional monitors turn red, the number increases by that number, but the window on the right does not display the new monitor that turned red, except if you click away and then back in. Is there a setting or something that I could do that would refresh that window to display the new red monitor?

Is there a way to set up a monitor to send and email and pop up a notification or a balloon at the same time, or would I have to set up the same monitor with a different action? I will add that to the feature request if not. An option for an action to email and have a pop up or balloon within the same monitor.

Thanks

#5 Zak

Zak

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:08 AM

I have a quick question. When I have the Red monitors highlighted in my project it lists the current monitors that are red. If any additional monitors turn red, the number increases by that number, but the window on the right does not display the new monitor that turned red, except if you click away and then back in. Is there a setting or something that I could do that would refresh that window to display the new red monitor?

There is no such setting, this is a bug. Unfortunately I'm not sure when we are able to fix it.

Is there a way to set up a monitor to send and email and pop up a notification or a balloon at the same time, or would I have to set up the same monitor with a different action? I will add that to the feature request if not. An option for an action to email and have a pop up or balloon within the same monitor.

It is possible to add any number of actions to the same monitor. Just add two different actions and you're done.
Softinventive Lab support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users