• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cdmg

cdmg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:48 AM

Recently, I have come across a situation where certain machines would replicate everytime the data storage folder is refreshed. Even after the machine is placed in a group, a duplicate entry within its original grouping (domain name) would appear. Evertime after that when the data storage folder is refreshed, another entry would appear so that if I refreshed 4 times, there would be four different entries for the same machine.

Any Ideas? I tried restoring an old groups.dat file but to no avail.

#2 Zak

Zak

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

First, check if you have the latest version of the program (Help - Check for new version). If not, install the latest one and see if the problem persists. If you do, or it doesn't help, please send us two files: "groups.dat" and the XML file for one of the duplicating machines to our email - support@softinventive.com - for analysis.
Softinventive Lab support

#3 cdmg

cdmg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:14 AM

First, check if you have the latest version of the program (Help - Check for new version). If not, install the latest one and see if the problem persists. If you do, or it doesn't help, please send us two files: "groups.dat" and the XML file for one of the duplicating machines to our email - support@softinventive.com - for analysis.

Sorry for the delay. Working on a number of things at the moment plus I cleared my data folder which inevitably cleared the issue. I still have the old files so I will try to send them to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users